Food. Glorious food. Wouldn't you want to make some? :3

Monday, November 1, 2010

Err..Hello. One two.. is this thing on?

I have a couple of friends who really love to read blogs. Especially those belonging to people around our age, people who they don't know. And my friends, they don't blog. Because they said, and I agree, blogging reveals too much of yourself, of your stupidity and silliness, of things really, people don't need to know but would glad to dig on anyway. Because that's how people are. Nosy with varying degree. Sure, some people are really smart and cool and that shows in their writing. And some people really know how to control information they give about themselves. 
But let's face it. 
Those people, are rare species. 

I once said

I won't ever, ever, ever, blog.

Well as you can see I've changed my mind. 
So this, lads and gents, and those in between, is my attempt on being one of those rare people.
If it doesn't work out that way, it's okay. Because,
everybody is special in their own way.
and I still rawr anyway. 
I'm overconfident. Get used to it. 

Until the next, Assalamualaikum. 


a little something. :)

on the authority of Abu Hurairah r.a who said, the Messenger of Allah s.a.w said: 
Part of someone's being a good Muslim is his leaving alone that which does not concern him. 
Related by Al Tarmizi.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clickme.