Food. Glorious food. Wouldn't you want to make some? :3

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For the greater good.


Assalamualaikum.

I've been doing a lot of thinking as to why I want to blog. And what I want to blog about. 
To express my feelings? 

Heavens, never. 

And God knows I don't need another medium to aid me to talk more than people can listen to. 
(my brother can vouch for this. I've tortured him quite long enough with my constant, er, voiced thoughts. But then again, what is to have a sister without the constant torture? :3)

Anywayyy.

A lot of my friends have started to take an interest in cooking and baking this semester holiday. 

Dah datang seru, I guess. Heh. 
(I bet most of them comes from nagging mothers more than anything.) 

And they've asked me for recipes and some other cooking/baking advices. I'm no professional, well, not yet, but I was glad to help them out, to the best of my knowledge. Because after all, the beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh had said,  

"Whosoever hides knowledge, Allah will brand him with the branding iron from hellfire."

And it hit me. I could and can help people. Share whatever I have, and if possible, get some new knowledge as well on culinary arts. Plus one of my friends had suggested this before, bless her. 

So 
I decided, this, blog, ( I still detest this idea of me having one ) was to be dedicated for the sharing recipes and tips and pictures, of food. 

Now I need to nag my friends to follow me. hee.


Oh, here's something I made just this evening.It's awfully easy. :3

                                                 .peach cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clickme.