Food. Glorious food. Wouldn't you want to make some? :3

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Peanut butter Cupcakes.

Assalamualaikum. hello hello !

Finally, FINALLY I can make lovely flower decorations on my cupcakes. Hahah ! *puashati* It's really simple, actually, it's  a
wonder I haven't tried them before. I always thought the various piping nozzles are a bother, fussy to use and all. But, you'll never know until you try. :3



Okay, so they're not immensely beautiful, but it's a start. I can make roses too but I don't have any pictures of those. For this type of decoration, it's better to use icing instead of butter cream frosting, I think. Icing will hold it's shape better.

Okay, recipe of the day.
Peanut butter Cupcakes.


120g butter
200g flour (sifted)
80g sugar
4 eggs 
3 tbsp fresh yoghurt
4 tbsp peanut butter (smooth or chunky, you pick)
2 tsp baking powder

. in a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until it's fluffy
. add in the eggs, one by one, beating well each time. Don't add the eggs too quickly after one is.
. next comes the peanut butter and yoghurt, add those in. 
. fold in the sifted flour and the baking powder.
. spoon  the mixture into paper cups 
. bake for 10 to 15 minutes on 160'c
. serve with some cream and chopped almonds to garnish. 
. da siap.


mmmm :9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clickme.