Food. Glorious food. Wouldn't you want to make some? :3

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Roasted Chicken with Chillies and Garlic.

Assalamualaikum.

                                  because of lack of proper picture. >.<

A lazy cook's best friend, is The Blender. And The Blender works miracles I tell you.
So, okay, I always hear people say roasting is hard and complicated. Well, it doesn't have to be. Some recipes are, but you cook however you can. Stick to what you know, *not saying you can't try anything new, but, awh you get what I'm saying aite?* and ...
sometimes simple it just perfect. :D

Roasted Chicken with Chillies and Garlic

Three simple flavours.
Chillies. Fresh ones. You can use dried ones if you like but I find fresh ones work best for this. About 7? For a whole chicken.
Some butter. 
Loads of garlic. Probably ten and three more would do.
and some salt to tie all these together.

All in The Blender, whiz and whirl them away.
Slather them onto your chicken cuts, *or whole chicken just as it is, your choice*
Bang them in the oven, 150'c, 2 hours, for  tender-falling-off-the-bones roasted chicken, or, 180'c, one hour.
If you want some sauce with your chicken you can cover them with some foil, as they roast away the moisture will stay inside the baking dish. Get rid of the foil in the last 30 minutes, so that the juices get to thicken up a bit. 

This amazing chillies and garlic butter mix can also be used for any pan fried, stir fried dish you want to make, it works with meat, fish and veggies, but I find it most suitable with chicken. have a go at it yeah? :D

Yeah sorry I don't have any picture of the chicken I made. I make them so often, because it's so simple and so fast to do. I usually remember to take the picture when I wash the baking dish after dinner. :P
Maybe next time? :)

ini post malas.

3 comments:

  1. "Yeah sorry I don't have any picture of the chicken I made. I make them so often, because it's so simple and so fast to do. I usually remember to take the picture when I wash the baking dish after dinner. :P "

    cesssss...kecewa aku..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liyana : Muahahhahaha. kau kecewa takde gambo ke? Nanti nati lah. Kau try la wat weh. Sumpah senang. :D

    Cik Merah : And I mish you too ! Sorry tidak ada credit heh >.>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Clickme.